Looking for an immigration lawyer in Frederick MD?
US Immigration Law is vast and complex, and can leave you feeling uncertain and anxious as to what to do next for you and your family. We, at Sentelle Law, your immigration lawyer in Frederick understand how the immigration legal system works. We are a knowledgeable and experienced immigration attorney in Frederick MD that can help you through the process required for your specific situation.
We truly care and understand how immigration results can have a severe and lasting impact on you and your family, so we are committed to advocate and fight for you and your family.
Vigorous Deportation Defense in Frederick MD
If you are facing a Removal/Deportation Orders, have received a Notice to Appear, or have been stopped or detained by Immigration (ICE), in Frederick MD or surrounding areas, you can rely on Sentelle Law to help. Furthermore, if want to know about the Special Immigration Juvenile Status (SIJS) process or want to discuss your current personal immigration status, our trusted immigration lawyer in Frederick can answer your questions and help you understand what your options are. We serve all of Frederick, MD, as well as Hagerstown, MD, and surrounding areas.
CONTACT US TODAY TO SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION!
Following are just a few of the many relief options we can help you with:
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Family Based Immigration
- Asylum Humanitarian
- Marriage Based Visa (Husband or Wife)
- Fiancé Visa (K-1)
- Adult Son or Daughter
- Sibling (Brother or Sister)
- Parents (Mother or Father)
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Withholding of Removal
- Protection under Convention Against Torture (CAT)
- Conditional Residency / Lift Conditions (I-751)
- Freedom of Information Act Requests (FOIA)
- U Visa for Victim of Crime in US
- T Visa for Trafficking Victims
- English and History Test for Citizenship / Naturalization
- Bond Hearings
- Green Card / AOS
- Citizenship / Naturalization
- Deferred Action for Adults
- Diversity Visa (DV) Lottery
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)
- Advance Parole / Re-Entry Permit / Refugee Travel Document
- Work Permits / Employment Authorization Card
- Tourist / Visitor Visa
- Consular Processing
- Unlawful Presence Bars / Provisional Waiver (I-601A)
- Waivers of Inadmissibility
- Cancellation of Removal
- Student Visas (F1)
- Parole in Place
- Prosecutorial Discretion
We are here to help! We can work together with you to develop a personal plan to achieve your immigration status goals. We want to be your Frederick immigration lawyer!
CONTACT US TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION!
Our office is conveniently located in Frederick, Maryland.
We serve clients in and around Frederick, Middletown, Braddock Heights, Walkersville, Myersville, Thurmont, Woodsboro, Germantown, Gaithersburg, Rockville, Brunswick, Damascus, Mt. Airy, Baltimore, Westminster, Taneytown, Hagerstown, and Charlestown, WV.