Amanda Sentelle, founder of Sentelle Law, is the Managing Attorney for the firm. She is committed to helping clients with their legal issues in Immigration and Family Law matters, while maintaining personalized service and results. She strives to be there for her clients in every aspect of their legal process.
Amanda founded her firm because she wanted to provide clients with the customized service and small firm setting that she longed for in her previous big firm job. Amanda is committed to pro bono service and helping the community throughout Maryland.
When Amanda is not working, she enjoys spending time with her family, friends and dogs. She loves to spend time outdoors and cooking.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association- D.C. Chapter
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association
- Member, Frederick County Bar Association
- Member, Montgomery County Bar Association
- Member, Vice President of Board of Directors, Maryland Immigrant’s Rights Coalition (Previous)
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
University of Maryland, Francis King Carey School of Law, J.D.
University of Maryland, B.A Cum Laude